I’m Steve Stedman, a technology leader with 18+ years experience empowering diverse cross-functional teams and driving all phases of the software development life cycle. I take pride in crafting elegant, empowering, and engaging customer-focused web experiences.
I am an avid learner, deeply involved with the Austin tech community, and eager to inspire that enthusiasm in others.
Here’s the spec sheet for my current tech stack:
- Static site generator: Eleventy (11ty)
- Templating language: LiquidJS
- Syntax highlighting: Prism, Atom Dark theme
- Icons: Ionicons
- CSS framework: Bulma
- CSS preprocessor: Sass, node-sass
- CSS cleanup: PurgeCSS
- Source code repository and hosting: GitHub
- Deployment (CI/CD): GitHub
I also explored html-minifier but felt the additional dependency and build step wasn’t worth the ~2K savings per page at this time.